Friday, April 29, 2011

Bob and Carol in Argentina

Mom and dad came to visit me in Argentina and let me tell you it was SUCH A RELIEF and pleasure to have them here! We ate our way through the city, walked around a ton, did all the touristy things we could cram in and of course snuggled up. At the begining Mom and Dad were in shock at how dirty the city is, but then they came to the beautiful streets of fancy Recoleta and realized that not the whole city is dirty, just 98% of it. They met my host mother Estela, we ate empanadas like the world was about to end, sweets several times a day and they even took the city bus with me...more than once!! I discovered a new love for the city because they allowed me to see if through new eyes and allowed me to appreciate things i never really payed attention to before...There was lots of adventuring and exploring...enjoy the pictures!


















No comments:

Post a Comment